Tuesday, November 10, 2015

And so it begins...

Hi all,

My name is Kevin and my father and I would like to welcome you to our blog!

It's taken us 20 years of dreaming, but we've finally taken the plunge and purchased a Caterham 7 360R SV model.

Over the coming weeks and months I hope to update you with the progress of the build and share with you the trials and tribulations of assembling, testing and driving our 7. From reading fellow blogs and talking to owners and previous builders I'm sure there's going to be more than a few hurdles along the way, however we're looking forward to the challenge and hoping that it'll be a rewarding experience. Hopefully some of the information here will be useful to fellow builders in the future and shows that if we can do it, so can you!

So, without further ado, onto the build...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck both. I'm looking forward to following this.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete