Tuesday, November 10, 2015

It's here!

This morning, not long after I finished my breakfast, there was a knock at my door. The nice man from Caterham had arrived with his van and our special delivery. Our Seven was here!








 

It was surprising how quickly everything got unloaded and plonked into the garage. In no time we were having a cuppa, having a thoroughly pleasant chat, signing the delivery paperwork and given a presentation box with our keys (nice touch Caterham!).

 

Soon after that Andy had to leave for another job in Coventry! I must admit I didn't really know what to do next, it was a bit of a whirlwind. Unfortunately my Dad missed the delivery, as he was still on his way over to my house, so was a little disappointed. However, the main thing was, she was here!

No comments:

Post a Comment